Re: Calendar/scheduling softwae fro debain?

Rico -mc- Gloeckner wrote:

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 07:45:48PM -0500, Elizabeth Barham wrote:
[...] Netscape/iPlanet has a server and to the best of my
knowledge, it impliments all or some of these standards.

<http://docs.iplanet.com/docs/manuals/calendar.html>

Ignoring the Fact, that i cant reach the site, it seems that iPlanet
doesnt continue developing the Netscape Calendar.

We try to find for over an Year updated Clients, since the Linux Client
from Netscape uses libc5 (some of the linked .so's arent even in the
compat libc anymore) and crashes regulary. I ripped the Calendar Client
off an old Netscape and re-packaged it for internal use.

Maybe you can help finding new Versions? i'd really appreciate it...

	-mc

Netscape is no longer in the server business. They went into an alliance with Sun, the iPlanet alliance, and now that alliance is over. Sun has the rights to all the iPlanet software and you can find all those
server at their site.

Here is the link to their Calendar Server: http://wwws.sun.com/software/products/calendar_srvr/home_calendar.html

Also, the original Netscape Calendar server and client was not made by Netscape at all. The original maker of Netscape's Calendar was a company now called Steltor. They have several calendfar solutions available but none are open source.

Their site is at www.steltor.com

Have a good one,
Robert