Re: home network with mac

First, you need to install netatalk on the Linux box.  It is set up to
handle printing, too, though I haven't gotten it working with my setup
(Mac laptop that I use for work), mostly due to sheer laziness.  You
will have to put a home subdirectory for your son on the Linux box.

Good luck

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.