Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraphflows in mozilla?])

You're right, I forgot how I got into this thread, I think it was the
beer.  I just poured myself a shot of Bushmills, an Irish whisky.
Memorial Day weekend is over and I'm facing the alligators again in the
morning.