Re: Proble - XFree86 4.2 and ATI 3D Rage LT Pro

I did at your suggestion.  And it worked - thanks.
I now have a display, although low res and distorted.
Another person suggested it was probably sync rates -
so, my monitor is a Compaq Presario MV500.
I've been to their web page and can find no specifics
on horizontal and verticle refresh rates.  Can anyone
help?