Re: Proble - XFree86 4.2 and ATI 3D Rage LT Pro

Another respondent suggested I run XFree86 -configure to get a starting
config file.  I did, and it worked - although low res and distorted.  I
then restored my original guess at synch rates, and got my original
symptons, which confirms your suggestion that my problem is related
to sync rates.  I have a Compaq Presario MV500 monitor, and have no
timing data.  The Compaq web page offers no data, either.  Can anyone
help?

Thanks,
	Russ