Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])

On  0, Daniel Toffetti <dtoffe@softhome.net> wrote:

> > > Aaarrgghh !!! Hunt the heretic and put him in jail !!  :-D

> > > If they are close to the Irish Guinness, I'll follow you :)
> >
> > No no no no.  This guys having you on.  Ale and bitter are a practic
> > joke we play on tourists :) kind of an alcoholic pi55.  Stick to the
> > Guinness or Canadian beer or anything but, repeat anything but our
> > beer. Only our wine is worse.
> >
> > Harvey
>
> A joke ???  Too sad I missed it... can you explain ?

Oh boy, here comes a flame war...

<opinion source="what I've tasted">
The Irish, without a shadow of a doubt, make the best beer in the
world.  They are just damn good at it.  After them, and I am trying to
be impartial here, we Australians do a damn good beer.  It's not
exotic, it doesn't have bits floating in it, it's just cold, clean,
smooth and refreshing.  Next, the Germans are very capable beer
makers.  After that the whole world really goes to hell, with the
French-speakers only not coming last because the Americans do.  As a
certain comedy team pointed out, it's like making love in a canoe...
</opinion>

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
	- George Gobol

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au