Re: Burning an jigdo ISO

I would love to know just what I am supposed to do.

Oh, so read what they're good for, you say.  OK.
So, I go to the CD FAQ. And what do I find:

"The packages on the CDs are sorted by popularity: CD 1 contains the installation system and the most popular packages. CD 2 contains slightly less popular ones, CD 3 even less popular ones, etc. You will probably not need CD 3 and higher unless you have very special requirements. (And in case you happen to need a package later on which is not on one of the CDs you downloaded, you can always install that package directly from the Internet.)"

Wow! That's informative.

So, I used Jigdo and I got 3 files. Are you saying each is for a separate CD? I see nothing on the FAQ about what the **** I'm supposed to do with these images and how to install. I've installed 2.2.x millions of times off a single CD someone made for me. He knew how, I don't. So, maybe you could be be a little more informative??????

Curtis

Eduard Bloch wrote:

#include <hallo.h>