Burning an jigdo ISO

Last time I downloaded a jigdo ISO, I burned it to a CD, but ended up with a
problem during install.  The problem being that when the install got to the
point for installing modules and drivers, it asked for a specific file,
which apparently isn’t a part of the image.  So, I used jigdo again to
download the latest 2.4.18 image (which the previous was, as well), hoping
this time the same thing won’t happen.  I notice that the iso file size is a
little larger (by a mere 131 Kbytes).  Could that possibly account for the
modules and drivers?  For some reason, I don’t think so.

I have 3 files:
woody-i386-8.iso
woody-i386-8.iso.jigdo
woody-i386-8.iso.template

As I understand I need merely create an image based on the first. Right?
But will I have the same problem as before?

Please, respond, somebody, anybody.

Curtis

<<application/ms-tnef>>