Re: Burning an jigdo ISO

#include <hallo.h>
curtis wrote on Wed May 22, 2002 um 11:35:17AM:

> in the appropriate directory.  I permit the installation program to
> search for the directory itself. It looks for the following:
> "images-1.44/rescue.bin "
> And then comes back that it can't find "rescue.bin, drivers.tgz"
>
> Without the kernel I can't do anything, right?

Oh people, would you PLEASE READ WHAT THE CDS ARE GOOD FOR?

The THIRD CD is NOT meant for a standalone installation. It does
contain drivers, basedebs, or any other parts needed for the
installation, only one boot block to boot with BIOSes that cannot boot
from the first CD (multiboot).

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<LnxBil> Alfie: Also gehen tut das Ding, die Fehler sehe ich doch beim starten?
                -- LnxBil über die Bedeutung von "use strict;"