Re: Burning an jigdo ISO

OK, I reburned another CD, but still no go.  Here's the exact detail.

I get to a point early in the install where it asks, "Install Kernel & Driver Modules" Hitting enter, I choose to install from a CDROM, as the other choices are not valid in my situation. I then have the option of choosing from a list of directories or typing in the appropriate directory. I permit the installation program to search for the directory itself. It looks for the following: "images-1.44/rescue.bin "
And then comes back that it can't find "rescue.bin, drivers.tgz"

Without the kernel I can't do anything, right?

As for the check sum, each time I downloaded the kernel image, it was reported that everything was fine.
Steve Brown wrote:

Just in case you forgot: did you md5sum your resulting .iso file and compare that result to the md5sum posted in the iso directory on the iso download site? (it's supposed to be automatic but you might as well see it with your own eyes).

Steve