performace on qpopper dial client from internet

Hi guys I am having some very troble problem with performace on my mail
server :(
I have one email server with sendmail(smtp) and qpopper(pop3). My sendmail
works very fast with all kind of my clients. But qpopper works fast with my
"high speed clients"(LAN's clients and DSL clients from Internet) and very
slow with my dial up clients from Internet.

When i try to receive email on dialup client, it start very slow and stop to
receive about 60% of total. this emails have file anexed and the size is
+-1,5MB

I configure qpopper with this options: ./configure --enable-standalone
--enable-servermode --disable-status --enable-chunky-writes=2

and run it like this: popper -R -F -s

Anyone can help me with this problem?

tks