Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

* Grant Edwards (grante@visi.com) wrote:
> In muc.lists.debian.user, you wrote:
>
> > I use mutt as my MUA, and am happy as a clam with it,
>
> Me too.
>
> > with one exception: anyone who runs Outlook or Outlook Express
> > on a PC cannot receive mail from me.  This does not apply to
> > Outlook Express running on a Mac.
>
> I send mail every day to people running Outlook and Outlook
> Express.  I've never had a problem.
>
> > Is there a setting I am missing, or do I have to strong-arm
> > them all to use Eudora (which also works fine)?  Getting them
> > onto Linux is another step, but one thing at a time...
>
> What is the failure mode?

I have no idea.  The messages simply fail to show up.  Baloo suggests I should get out the strong arm, but your experience suggests that I need to set something {differently, or unset it}.  I do not use gpg (yet), as Hall Stevenson asked.  I'm reluctant to post my .muttrc file because of the bandwidth, but will do so if that will help.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast