Re: GRUB question

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 10:15:37AM -0100, andrej hocevar wrote:
| On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 11:42:51PM -0500, traxlend@cs.purdue.edu wrote:
| > The image goes in /boot/grub and is a ".xpm.gz" file.
|
| I didn't know GRUB supported a graphical menu -- if it really does,
| how do I enable it?

It allows you to specify a background image to display.  Since grub
doesn't have all of X built-in it has some limitations on the graphics
:-).  (VGA-only, IIRC)  It's mentioned in the grub docs somewhere
(maybe only on the web site or in the mail list archives)

-D

--

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,