Re: Small footprint window manager

> Isn't this all rather academic, since Miroslav has a _386_ with
> only SIXTEEN MB RAM?  Running X would be folly!!  Not only is the
> CPU old and slow, but so is the RAM, HDD, video card, etc.  And
> the HDD will tiny!!!

sufficient X to have multiple term windows open at once.  He won't be running
KDE or what not, but that is not a requirement.  Web browsing, simple file
editing, etc can be done there.  My first Debian machine was a 486 dx2 66 with
16 megs of ram and a 800mb (top of the line for the time) hard drive.