masqmail problem

OK.  I have changed the mailer from sendmail to
masqmail.  I had a problem with sendmail not working
right on my machine.  I tried exim and that did not
work either.  My needs are simple.  I have one phone
line dedicated as a modem line for my computer's
internet access.  I have had this type of a setup for
years and never had any trouble with it.  In the past
year I had some hardware problems so I fixed them and
got a fresh install of Debian Woody on the machine.
It is update every week.

To make a long story short, I have had a lot of
trouble getting my email.  So much so that I have set
up the family on yahoo.  I decided that I need to get
my mail up on my machine so I installed masqmail.  As
soon as I did, fetchmail started pulling mail into my
system!  But I cannot get it to send now.  I am
figureing that I do not have a setting right but I
have not found that setting yet.

Can someone help with the settings?  I figure that is
all I need to change and I will have my email working
again.

Thank you in advance for any help rendered.

Brian Schramm

=====