Re: CUPS prints blank pages at the end of jobs

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:20:09 +0930, Tom Cook wrote:

>I have quickly googled this problem and can't find anything, so...
>I am using CUPS to print to a netware printer.  Everything works
>beautifully except that at the end of each job a blank page is
>printed, which I just stuff back into the paper tray.
>Does anyone know why this happens?

This is late, and may not even be germane (not running CUPS).  I ran
into a similar problem, printing from Windows through Linux via Samba.
The cure was to add sf = true to printcap (I may have syntax wrong here,
see man printcap).  This suppresses the formfeed.
It is interesting to note that as one evil empire (generic) fell,
another Evil Empire (tm)  began its nefarious rise. -- me
Coincidence?  I think not.