Re: Getting mozilla going...

On Tue Apr 30, 2002 at 06:16:44PM -0500, W. Paul Mills wrote:

> Old netscape directories including ~your_home/.netscape/
> can cause havoc with mozilla. Also make sure you start

What! That seems like an odd thing to say. Am I the only one whose got
both Mozilla & Netscape on the same machine? Cuz it seems to work over
here. Or maybe you have some particular issues in mind that you simply
didn't mention. Because, in fact, messed up ~/.netscape directories can
screw up Netscape as well as Mozilla.

--
-CraigW