Re: Getting mozilla going...

Reboot! This is Linux, never reboot, except to install
new kernel. ;-)

Mozilla runs from a shell script. The variouse variables
are set by the script so mozilla can find all its parts.
Only programs run by the script will see those variables.
They go away when terminated.

Old netscape directories including ~your_home/.netscape/
can cause havoc with mozilla. Also make sure you start
mozilla from the intended shell script in it's original
location (and do not use links), otherwise mozilla gets
lost.

Paul

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *