Re: Posting dangerous code (was Re: Building kernel-image with kpkg)

begin  Karsten M. Self quotation:

> Shawn's LART would purge all installed packages on a Debian system.

Spoilsport.  :-)

Actually, I haven't tested it to see if it will really manage to purge
them all.  I suspect it will give at least one prompt, and probably
manage to commit suicide before ALL the packages are gone.  But it looks
like it might get lilo before it crashes...

More likely, it'll just give "argument list too long" and bomb out
immediately.  :-)

Should I rebuild it with xargs?  :-)

--
Join the Sergio Brandano Fan Club: