Re: Scwawcaac: I need a little more on apps available for Linux

Andy --

> I've seen comments from people in the field that Linux is definitely
> just "not there yet". Others prefer TeX, LaTeX, etc, and those will
> swear by them & say it's the only way.
> If you want something like PageMaker, Quark, or whatever, I think
> you'll have to wait. Adobe FrameMaker is available for Unix, but AFAIK
> it's just on Solaris & a couple of the other "big" *nix's.

If the "people" who made those comments had take 15 minutes (that's
how long me to do a google search, and find Correl's Linux Product)
to do a little web reseach.

They would have known that BOTH Correll Office 2002 and CorrellDraw
run on Linux here is the link:

http://linux.corel.com/products/

David