Re: KMail/Mozilla & /var/mail

begin  craigw quotation:
> On Tue Apr 23, 2002 at 12:13:19AM -0400, Andy Saxena wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 12:35:51AM -0600, Troy Telford wrote:
> > > How do I set up kmail/mozilla to read email in /var/mail?
> > >
> --

Craig:

Please don't set off your text with "--".  Two dashes at the beginning
of a line customarily set off the signature or other "unimportant" text,
and many of us configure our email programs to display that in a muted
color, so as to make it less intrusive.  It's a minor PITA if the entire
message is set off that way.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it