Re: Fonts on an LCD Flat Panel

Dale Hair <dale@meridian-electric.com> writes:

> Control Panel ? -> Theme Manager ? -> Use Custom Font ?
>
> Are you talking Gnome/Sawfish?

Sorry for not making sure the words were exactly correct.  I should be
more specific, since my word choice has apparently confused you.

* Open the Control Center.

* Open the Desktop category in the pane on the left.

* Click on the "Theme Selector" line.

* In the framebox labeled "User Font", toggle the "Use custom font."
  checkbox.

* Click the big button directly below that checkbox in the framebox
  labeled "User Font".

* Select a font.

* Press the OK button at the bottom of the "Pick a Font" window.

* Select OK in the bottom of the right panel of the Control Center.

Now, for sawfish.

* Open the "Sawfish window manager" category in the pane on the left.

* Click on the "Appearance" line.

* Click on the Appearance tab if it is not already selected.

* Click on the "Browse..." button next to the text box labeled
  "Default font:".

* Select a font.

* Press the OK button at the bottom of the "Pick a Font" window.

* Select OK in the bottom of the right panel of the Control Center.

* Select the File menu.

* Select the Exit menu item.

I apologize my lack of clarity confused you in this difficult task.  I
shall endeavor to be more precise in the future.

There are running jobs.  Why don't you go chase them?