Re: Woody???

begin  Mattias Berg quotation:
> I'l need to dist-upgrade to woody due kernelchange.. didn't work.. totally
> fuck'd up my server... Try'd to reinstall debian and try with unstable...
> didn't work.. totally fuck'd up my server...

I'm sorry, you upgraded a production server out of "stable", and are
complaining that your system is no longer stable?

Sounds like a troll to me.  Don't feed him, folks.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US