Re: alternative web browser to netscape

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:42:57 +0100, Phillip Deackes wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:58:16 -0400
>Shawn McMahon <smcmahon@eiv.com> wrote:
>
>> begin  Phillip Deackes quotation:

>Can anyone else confirm that I have a problem with message text not
>wrapping correctly?

"<sigh>

"I have a PAL TV because I live in the UK and our terrestrial TV is
broadcast in the PAL format. I think PAL is better than NTSC as used
in..."

Your message, partially quoted above, was not wrapped properly.  All
others seemed to be fine.

--
gt
It is interesting to note that as one evil empire (generic) fell,