Re: alternative web browser to netscape

> Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:13:50 -0400
> Shawn McMahon <smcmahon@eiv.com>
  [SNIP SNIP]
> So they do track this stuff, and they do respond.  People complaining in
> mailing lists don't get it fixed, and people knuckling under and using
> proprietary browsers don't get it fixed, but people sending email DO get
> action.

Yes, reasoned complaints fail consistently only with spammists.

And so far I'm not having much success with the imbecile webmasters --
migod what a lot of 'em -- who design their pages for the sole apparent
purpose of impressing other webmasters.

Even parts-supply houses have informed me, haughtily,
that if I want to look or buy I must `upgrade' my browser.

Ream out the prospective customer!  That attitude, I contend seriously,
contributed markedly to the dot-com bust.

Wendell Cochran
West Seattle