Evolution and openoffice

Hello,

After upgrading two woody boxes (grabbing evolution 1.0.3), evolution
can't print e-mail anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a
solution?

Moreover, I have installed openoffice 641D and it crashes under gnome.
If I run vanilla window maker then it works. I can even make it work
well if I keep on using gnome and call it from a ssh session in the same
box. Oh, and it crashes much more often (read practically 5 seconds
after starting) in one of my boxes than in the other. Any hints?

Best regards,

Paulo