Re: HAS Galeon UI changed?

Patrick Kirk <patrick@kirks.net> writes:

> I seem to remember that there was an option called CArsh Recovery under
> the advanced preferences tab that allowed me to suppress these prompts.
> Does antone know where it might have gone?

It's gone.

> Also, there was an option to configure the title bar.  It's be very
> handy if I could change it from '%s - Galeon' to '%s - hostmane' and I
> can't find that either.

Also gone, and I miss it mightily :-( Trying to pick out galeon from 2
dozen tightly packed buttons on a task bar is really hard when the title
of the galeon icon is just the title the last web page you were viewing
(i.e., just about anything). It was much better when I could have a
title of 'Galeon - Web Page Title'.

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! ..  the HIGHWAY is made out
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | of LIME JELLO and my HONDA is a