Re: keyboard friendly browser (was alternative to Netscap)

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Joe Heuring wrote:

> I haven't looked at Galeon or really anything else besides Mozilla, but  I
> would really like to see a lynx gui type browser.  I don't want to see big
> mousy click forwards backwards, favorites type buttons sucking up real estate on
> my web pages.  Something like 'lynx_gui -vikeys'  Is there any such
> animal?  Anything close?

I know that I sound like an Opera Evangelist, but I really enjoy the
browser -

It has what appears to be a pretty good set of keybard shortcuts for
stuff. You could turn off the button bar, address window, etc. and
probably be able to just use the keyboard for most things. I haven't tried
this, but I just may to be geeky :-)

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation