Re: keyboard friendly browser (was alternative to Netscap)

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 01:09:59PM -0500, Paul F. Pearson wrote:

> I know that I sound like an Opera Evangelist, but I really enjoy the
> browser -
>
> It has what appears to be a pretty good set of keybard shortcuts for
> stuff. You could turn off the button bar, address window, etc. and
> probably be able to just use the keyboard for most things. I haven't tried
> this, but I just may to be geeky :-)

The one thing that still bugs me about Opera is the inability
to configure the text-editing keystrokes. I am _so_ tired of
hitting ctrl-A to move the beginning of a field/line and having
it select the entire field instead.  Ctrl-P, Ctrl-N, Ctrl-F
also do various things my fingers don't expect.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com