Re: Shell Nigeria Tender

begin  quoting what Simon Hepburn said on Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 07:02:04PM +0100:

> Tell me something, how many spammers do you know who advertise their address
> and telephone #.

Quite a few.  Mostly stupid ones.

How many spammers do you know who *DON'T* give you some method of
actually contacting them to  purchase their product?

> paid for providing services is for him to find out. I just thought I would
> alert the list that somebody had forwarded the message to him so that several
> hundred other well-intentioned users would not do likewise.

And, of course, you had to quote the ENTIRE email, because otherwise
somebody might have thought you only sent him the first 75 lines, and
then a hundred people would have sent him the other lines.

Makes perfect sense.