Shell Nigeria Tender

Title: Shell Nigeria Tender

Dear Sirs,

I am looking for someone that would able to quick me a quote.   CGG has been invited to tender for Shell Nigeria for supply and maintenance of the following software: QuickPlot

We need a quotation which has two sets of prices, one for the cost based on Shell's corporate discounts if any and one based on the reseller price to us. We need the cost of supply of both these items of software and the fixed price cost of 3 years maintenance on it which can be paid yearly in advance.  Many Thanks.

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Alyson

Alyson Allred
Sales Administrator
Information Technology Division
CGG (Compagnie Générale de Géophysique)
EAME Operations Centre
CGG House
1 St Annes Boulevard
Redhill
Surrey
RH1 1PP
Direct Line 01737 857536
Fax Line 01737 857601
e-mail aallred@cgg.com
Website www.cgg.com
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.