Re: Shell Nigeria Tender

Shawn McMahon wrote:

> Ok, what's worse; the guy who spams the list, or the guy who quotes
> the goddamn spam BACK to the list?

Tell me something, how many spammers do you know who advertise their address
and telephone #. The telephone # is genuine as is the company. Whether or not
this presents a genuine oppurtunity for the maintainer of quickplot to get
paid for providing services is for him to find out. I just thought I would
alert the list that somebody had forwarded the message to him so that several
hundred other well-intentioned users would not do likewise. Now that would be
spam. Given that you are the author of such pearls of wisdom as "What we need
is a Mutt macro that bounces fifty copies of their email back at them." I'm
not sure you are the best qualified person to comment on spam.

> I have my opinion...

...and I'm not interested in it.

--
Simon Hepburn.