simple exim questions

Please, I'm migrating from masqmail to exim and need some help. My
computer is on a small local network of three (bibla, antea and
liz-christina; the first one is my own) and so I want to be able to
send mail to the other two (193.1.1.1, 193.1.1.2 -- If I understand
it correctly, I want to deliver it locally?) and using my ISP for
the outside world.
I'm only trying to get exim to work with a simple configration but
I'm confused as to what exactly I should tell eximconfig if that's
enough to configure it. Would somebody help me please?
Thank you,

andrej

--
echo $(girl_name) > /etc/dumpdates