Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 03:07:45PM -0500, Jonathan Tabaco wrote:
> Sorry to all those who are inconvenienced by this but I have tried
> multiple times to get removed from the mailing list.
>
> I even sent in the confirm "CONFIRM u03180819391769"
>
> PLEASE REMOVE ME MANUALLY, as your automated system doesn't work.
>
> I will unfortunately have to resort to "spamming" the Debian-user
> mailing list until I am off the list, as all the e-mails I am STILL
> receiving are now spam to me.

I'd just like to casually observe that this twit is in violation of his
own terms of service:

See http://www.tabacofamily.com/main/policy.asp

Namely, he has mailbombed debian-user, which is a forbidden activity
for anyone using the domain name of tabacofamily.com.  I *could*
help any, since he's probably the postmaster anyway.

Remember kids, two spams don't make a right.