(I now know more about my computer though)

From: Paul 'Baloo' Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>

Awww, why go to the Dark Side of the Penguin?

--
Baloo

From me:
> Thankyou everyone for all your help, I'm going to install Mandrake later.

I learned on Slink. Debian isn't that hard to learn on. If you want an easier
install, find a copy of Progeny, and then follow their page for upgrading to
Woody.

Like I said, I learned on Slink. When I have to admin a site that ran
Mandrake, I lost more hair, then the time when I was working with fiber
optics.