Re: Re: Re: Re: High powered Debian advocacy?

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:27:21 -0600, you wrote:

>> Hmm, yes I can move those directories and replace them with links or
>> just mount them to appropriate dirs under /usr.  Did not think of that.
>> But still, apt has this little flaw it seems to me.
>
>apt is flawed because your /usr/partition is too small and you did not
>think to use symlinks?  That's hilarious.

Apt is flawed because allowance is not made for the fact that hard drives
fill up.

I can use symlinks, I can copy /usr to a new hd and mount the new hd as
/usr.  But these things could be unnecessary if a small amount of lee way
were built into the system.

Gleason