Problems with CD-ROM and mail server

Hello..

I would like to thank all of you again for your help. My system is up and running (had to reinstall the system about 3 times and I had a hard time configuring the sound card). Anyway, I still have some questions:

When I try to use a CD Player program, it works fine under root, but under a normal account it tells me that it can't access /dev/cdrom. I believe I have the /etc/fstab file configured correctly so I'm pretty clueless on how to fix this. I have pasted my fstab file on the end of this email.

Another thing.. Can I use my PC as a mail server if I don't have a domain? I mean, can somebody send me an email like <user>@<my_ip>?

I think this is all for now... I would really appreciate your help whis this..

Thanks for your help!!

Ronald Castillo

FSTAB:

#
/dev/hda1	/		ext2	defaults,errors=remount-ro	0	1
/dev/hda2	none		swap	sw			0	0
proc		/proc		proc	defaults			0	0
/dev/fd0	/floppy		auto	defaults,user,noauto		0	0
/dev/hdb	/cdrom		iso9660	defaults,ro,users,noauto		0	0