    Greetings:

I am unable to connect to my cable firewall/router from my desktop box
suddenly.  I have gone so far as to wipe out my known_hosts file from my .ssh
directory, but this still gives me the same error.  What is unusual is that I
can ssh to any of the other computers on my lan, *then* ssh to my router
without difficulty.  What did I do wrong?  Any help gleefully excepted.  I am
running woody on both boxes, and updated them an hour ago.  I also ran
dpkg-reconfigure for ssh on the router just in case I had an update and
entered a wrong value.

PS plz mail me direct as I am not on this list.

thank you

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.