Worked around (was Re: libnss-ldap & woody & openssh, disconnect after login)

<quote who="nate">

> minor update, I have since tried to recompile OpenSSH 1.2.3(from potato),
> OpenSSH 3.0.1 and OpenSSH 3.0.2(from woody) with/without pam and
> with/without md5 passwords and the result is the same, the server
> segfaults everytime.

i worked around it. seems this bug in SSH is only tickled when
I use SSL/TLS with libnss-ldap. once i recompiled libnss-ldap
without SSL/TLS and reconfigured it to not use SSL/TLS in
the config file ssh no longer segfaulted ..

nate