Re: libnss-ldap & woody & openssh, disconnect after login

<quote who="nate">
> this is odd.
>
> I have been deploying LDAP at my company recently, and started going a
> bit deeper, this time on a woody machine trying to get libnss-ldap and
> libpam-ldap on a woody system.

minor update, I have since tried to recompile OpenSSH 1.2.3(from potato),
OpenSSH 3.0.1 and OpenSSH 3.0.2(from woody) with/without pam and with/without
md5 passwords and the result is the same, the server segfaults everytime.

telnet works fine ....and this works fine on potato. ..

nate