Racist remarks

May I point at the Linux community (for the greater part at least) is >racist, bigotted and prejudiced per se. To illustrate my point observe the >reaction of
extreme disgust and prejudice eminating from the average Linux user >when
confronted by the following terminology:

Windows; Microsoft; Bill Gates; Windows 95; Microsoft Office; Exchange;
Microsoft Internet Information Server; Windows XP; DOS; OS/2; .NET; >Visual Basic

I rest my case...
:-)

Casper Labuschagne
Durban, South Africa

Casper, I think you got a bit carried away.
No-one can be called a racist because they don't like
"Windows; Microsoft; Bill Gates; Windows 95; Microsoft Office; Exchange; Microsoft Internet Information Server; Windows XP; DOS; OS/2; .NET; Visual Basic" unless of course they don't like Bill Gates cause he's American. (I doubt that though).

sorry, couldn't help myself, I'm a smart ass by nature and people calling other people racists when it's uncalled for gets up my nose.

And Linux users hate those things, not because of prejudices, but because of what they know about them and their experiences with them. I myself Like Visual Basic, (I also aint a Linux user yet though, thursday I will be, all going well that is).

Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents, can't really comment on the original statement cause I wasn't here. :P