OT: Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

Jaldhar H. Vyas et al wrote:
>Subject: Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material
>Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
>>       And it is my right to fight tooth and nail to prevent debian
>>  from sliding into censorship, since that makes debian worse.

May I point at the Linux community (for the greater part at least) is racist, bigotted and prejudiced per se.  To illustrate my point observe the reaction of extreme disgust and prejudice eminating from the average Linux user when confronted by the following terminology:

Windows; Microsoft; Bill Gates; Windows 95; Microsoft Office; Exchange; Microsoft Internet Information Server; Windows XP; DOS; OS/2; .NET; Visual Basic ...

I rest my case...
 :-)

Seriously, lighten up folks, this is an operating system we are talking about in this forum not the Spanish Inquisition.

Casper Labuschagne
Durban, South Africa