Re: REMOVE ME FROM ALL MAIL LISTS

Hi Siward

On 17-Mar-02, you wrote:

>> But the problem is it dosn't seem to work, "unsubbing" OR "subbing".

>> Try as I might nothing works beyond getting a 'CONFIRM' mail,
>    which I reply to in a number of ways, just to be certain.

> When I read a CONFIRM email, i simply click the REPLY button, and
> then the SEND button.
> This works for me.

Have done the same using KMail but I recieve nothing after that.

> Alternatively, can (un)subscribe through www.debian.org 's
> mailinglists page.

Same, done that, recieved Confirmation mail, and replied as above,
result the same.

> Should neither of these work for you, then please send a detailed
> report of
>   exactly what you did that didnt work.

Right.
I have tried subbing via the web site and sending a mail to
debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with the subject Subscribe,
recieved confirmation mail, replied as above, nothing recieved.

>> It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but
>> the result's the same.
>> -- Mike Dennison

> Not quite, for who has tried can send in a bugreport.

LOL

> have fun !

I try.

Regards
--
John

-- Albert Einstein

mailto:chaos@lamiga.screaming.net or mailto:lordofchaos@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk ICQ 110130385
Nick = Chaos A1200 BlizzardPPC 240mhz 060/50 BlizzardVision OS3.9