Re: REMOVE ME FROM ALL MAIL LISTS

 Hello, John,

John Lord wrote:
> Same, done that, recieved Confirmation mail, and replied as above,
> result the same.
>
> > Should neither of these work for you, then please send a detailed
> > report of
> >   exactly what you did that didnt work.
>
> Right.
> I have tried subbing via the web site and sending a mail to
> debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with the subject Subscribe,
> recieved confirmation mail, replied as above, nothing recieved.

 I have forwarded this to listmaster.
 He can see what, if any, was received at debian-user-request ;
   as you can mail this list, i assume that debian-user-request is
getting your message,
   maybe it doesnt recognize that it is an (un)subscribe request.

 I noticed that your subject lines appear as all-uppercase,
   which is ofcourse not surprising for someone who is on
"screaming.net",
   but maybe it makes a difference when subscribing ?
 Listmaster knows.

 greetings & till later,

   Siward