Re: REMOVE ME FROM ALL MAIL LISTS

John Lord wrote:

> But the problem is it dosn't seem to work, "unsubbing" OR "subbing".
>
> Try as I might nothing works beyond getting a 'CONFIRM' mail,
    which I reply to in a number of ways, just to be certain.

 When I read a CONFIRM email, i simply click the REPLY button, and then
the SEND button.
 This works for me.
page.

 Should neither of these work for you, then please send a detailed
report of
   exactly what you did that didnt work.

> It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but
> the result's the same.
> -- Mike Dennison

 Not quite, for who has tried can send in a bugreport.

 have fun !

 Siward.