Re: REMOVE ME FROM ALL MAIL LISTS

Hi Sebastiaan

On 14-Mar-02, you wrote:

> High,

> Read very carefully: this is only displayed in every message once:

>> > --
>>
> (or twice by the time this arrives)

But the problem is it dosn't seem to work, "unsubbing" OR "subbing". I
am subsribed to this list with a mail addy that I want to cancel, and
join this and others with another addy.

Try as I might nothing works beyond getting a 'CONFIRM' mail, which I
reply to in a number of ways, just to be certain. So I can understand
others frustration in this matter. I have mailed the
listmaster@lists.debian.org and was told what list I was already subbed
to ;-/

ARRGGHH I already know that......

ATM I have to d/l mails on one side of my system, forward the
interesting ones to my Debian side. Then boot into Debian to continue.
If someone could tell us why it is so hard to do a simple sub/unsub, or
correct this I would be very gratefull.

Regards
--
John

It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but
the result's the same.
-- Mike Dennison

mailto:chaos@lamiga.screaming.net or mailto:lordofchaos@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk ICQ 110130385
Nick = Chaos A1200 BlizzardPPC 240mhz 060/50 BlizzardVision OS3.9