Newbie - Internet install help 2

Hello..

I am new to the Linux world.  I want to install Debian Linux but I have some questions, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me:

I have a CD of the Debian 2.1 (Slink) distribution.  Is there any way I can just install a base system and download the rest of the system via internet? I want to install Woody but I couldn´t find an ISO online.

If it is possible, how can I do to configure my internet connection? I connect to the Internet using a LAN connection (cable-modem). All my internet settings are automatically configured by an DHCP server.  I already know the module name of my LAN card (tulip), but that´s all I know.

I would really appreciate any help you could give me about this.   I want to learn to use Debian so I can configure a home system and a HTTP, FTP and news server.

If you have read my last email which contains this same information and you plan to write me, please do so by replying to this email and not the other one.

Thanks for your help..

Ronald Castillo