Newbie - Internet Install help

Hello..

I am new to the Linux world.  I want to install Debian Linux but I have some questions, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me:

I have a CD of the Debian 2.1 (Slink) distribution.  Is there any way I can just install a base system and download the rest of the system via internet? I want to install Woody but I couldn´t find an ISO online.

If it is possible, how can I do to configure my internet connection? I connect to the Internet using a LAN connection (cable-modem). All my internet settings are automatically configured by an DHCP server.  I already know the module name of my LAN card (tulip), but that´s all I know.

I would really appreciate any help you could give me about this.   I want to learn to use Debian so I can configure a home system and a HTTP, FTP and news server.

Thanks for your help..

Ronald Castillo