Re: VERY OT: On Censorship.

* Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) spake thusly:
[ argument snipped ]

You know Manoj, I've come to believe that "moral majority" people,
even if they look decent and clueful otherwise, are simply incapable
of understanding this kind of argument. Or any other kind, for that
matter. Must be some faulty wiring in the brain (ours, most likely;
otherwise we'd be the majority).

Dima
--
I'm going to exit now since you don't want me to replace the printcap. If you
change your mind later, run                        -- magicfilter config script