Re: VERY OT: On Censorship.

On Friday 15 March 2002 22:55, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> * Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) spake thusly:
> [ argument snipped ]
>
> You know Manoj, I've come to believe that "moral majority" people,
> even if they look decent and clueful otherwise, are simply incapable
> of understanding this kind of argument. Or any other kind, for that
> matter. Must be some faulty wiring in the brain (ours, most likely;
> otherwise we'd be the majority).
>
> Dima

Dima, how can you be damn so concise and correct in all and every one
of your posts in the last months ?
But, alas, perhaps it's not a faulty wiring. I'm sure it's just because
the "religious memecomplex" (http://www.lucifer.com/virus/memlex.html)
has a higher fitness value in some particular social environments.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix

Running the bleeding edge Debian Sid version 3.0
Linux luni 2.4.13 #1 SMP Sun Oct 28 18:30:53 ART 2001 i686 unknown